Services Look what we
Want to fly a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) in Australia? Then a CASA-issued UAV Controller Certificate is essential.
- A certificate of competency
- Five hours operating experience
- Aircraft Radio Operators Certificate of Proficiency
- A Private Pilots License
An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is a unique way to get high angle photos or video of real estate.
- Competitively Priced
- Safe Technology
- Amazing Panoramas
- Unique Aspects from both the inside and outside
UAS Pacific use Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) to do detailed inspections of power lines around Australia.
- Cost Effective Solution
- Safer Alternative
- Regular Inspections Available